Flat Roof Waterproofing
There is nothing worse than discovering than discovering leaks coming into your premises, this a common problem for those who operate in buildings with flat roofs.
Traditionally flat roofs were waterproofed with a bituminous felt which ultimately over time will embrittle and crack which can lead to major water ingress.
The results of this can be disastrous, as not only are you looking at roof repairs, but the damage caused to the contents and the internal building structures can be extremely expensive.
Given the condition of your roof you may think your only option is to reroof. At IEC we install a number of different products which can repair, strengthen and preserve your original roof to almost any condition of roof.
By applying a seamless water tight coating on the roof we able to seal off the original roof and stop further water ingress.
Our offer a range of different spray applied or roller/brush applied products depending the what’s needed to increase the life span of your roof. Our expert technical team will meet you on site to carry out a survey and establish the best product for you.
The benefits of our solutions:
- – Seamless watertight coating
- – Will not degrade due to uv light
- – Works carried externally meaning work can continue internally with minimal disruption.
- – Significantly less expensive than replacing the existing roof.
- – Capable of resisting heavy abrasion.
- – Spray applied system is cured within minutes meaning you roof is protected almost instantly.